Project Interactive Multimedia
From Project Interactieve Media
In the Project Interactive Multimedia you learn about the potential and limitations of interactive video. It provides you with the challenge to develop an interactive application with video in the XIMPEL framework. To pass the course you need to show that you can reason about the design decisions in the development of an interactive video.
From June 5 to June 28 every:
- Tuesday 13:30 - 15:15 (WN-C121): Lecture
- Wednesday 13:30 - 15:15 (WN-C121): Working group
- Thursday 13:30 -15:15 (WN-C121): Presentation
Final presentations Thursday June 28 in Intertain lab (1st floor)
- All lectures, working groups and presentation sessions are obligatory
- All deadlines are hard
- All communication, including email questions to the lab assistant, should be through the mailinglist
Use this Wiki to share links, ask questions or drop your opinion on the Contribute page
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AsOcfp4-VDG0dEktWDEyUWJrV0RWRTR0cl90aDFvSGc. You can Contact the teachers for details about your grade.