Bioinformatics Changes 2010
From Master Projects
As some of you may have heard, the schedule and some of the courses will change for the coming academic year (2010/2011). Below you find a list of the most important changes:
- From now on, all practical questions about the MSc programme and courses should be directed at Sanne (email@example.com). Questions from prospective students should be directed at Anton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Particlularly, you should take note of the new timetable: www.ibi.vu.nl/teaching/schedule.php. Note that some courses changed name, some are new, and some are discontinued.
- Detailed practical information can now be found on our master wiki pages: Bioinformatics Master.
- A preliminary study guide for our courses for 2010/2011 can be found at www.ibi.vu.nl/teaching/Bioinformatics courses studyguide.pdf
- A new course book will be used in most compulsory courses:
Marketa Zvelebil and Jeremy O. Baum Understanding Bioinformatics Garland Science 2008 ISBN-10: 0-8153-4024-9
- If you are planning to give a talk, e.g. about your internship or your research proposal, please contact our educational administrator Ilse Thomson (email@example.com) for an appointment and have a look at: Bioinformatics student talks
- General information can be found on the IBIVU teaching website: www.ibi.vu.nl/teaching.