Thesis Design presentations
From Master Projects
2 Feb 2015 (Monday)
- Time: 15.30-18.00 hours
- Location: room F647
About the presentation
- Each student will have 8 minutes (4 minutes presentation/4 minutes feedback).
** Have max 5 slides covering the following topics ** Title, student name & supervisor(s) names, institution(s) ** What is the Context & Problem statement for your research; why is it important and relevant to others; who are your users (target group) ** What are you Scientific Research Questions? Motivate their choice ** What is your Approach & Method in order to answer your RQs? This should also include an evaluation strategy. ** What is the Expected outcome and contribution of your work?
At the presentations
*The supervisor(s) need to be present at the presentation. *All students should be present for all the presentations.
- Register your project on the wiki asap (include an abstract on where and how you will do your project)
- Print out the form (= your project wiki page), get it signed by your supervisor, and give it to the Onderwijsbureau, also asap.
- Requirement for presentation: submit/upload Thesis Design document by 30 January 2015
- Thesis Design needs to be approved by supervisor before uploading and registering for presentation
- Thesis Design presentation is part of the overall Thesis Design grade.
- To register for presentation, each student has to send an email to Mojca Lovrencak by 27 January 2015 with the following:
*student name *title of thesis *supervisor(s)
The final schedule of the presentation times will be available at: http://wiki.cs.vu.nl/mp/index.php/Presentations