Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Master
From Master Projects
Revision as of 16:19, 28 January 2013 by Feenstra
This wiki system is no longer maintained.
- 1 Announcements
- 2 Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Master
- 3 Courses in the Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Master
- 4 Information for Prospective Students
- 5 Bioinformatics Minor (Bachelor)
- 6 Miscellaneous
- Student-Mentor assignment known for 2012/2013. Student queries must be directed at your mentor.
- (the link above is on Blackboard, so you may need to log in first, and then click the link again).
- new information on VU-UvA cross-registration (necessary for all students in the master)
- Please check the overview of formalities under the section 'Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Master' below
- info for the period 2 course Systems Biology in Practice, see Systems Biology in Practice
Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Master
- Formal procedures during your master
- Overview of all compulsory, optional and deficiency courses at vurooster.nl
Courses in the Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Master
- Fundamentals of Bioinformatics
- Introduction to Systems Biology
Practical Information for Courses
- Rules for Assignments and Exams
- Overview of Compulsory and Optional Courses
- Course descriptions
- Planning your oral exam
- How to sign in for an UVA course?
- Courses of previous year (2011-2012)
- Information on planning your internship
- A list of current and open (Bioinformatics) Master projects
- (Systems Biology) Internships at the section Molecular Cell Physiology
- Internships at the IBIVU for external students
- Information on writing your research proposal
- Schedule of student talks - MSc Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
Information for Prospective Students
Bioinformatics Minor (Bachelor)
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Minor Program
- Inschrijfprocedure (Registration procedure - in Dutch)
- Getting your MSc degree (procedure, due dates) at the Faculty of Sciences
- How to find a job or PhD position in Bioinformatics and/or Systems Biology?
- Become active in the Dutch Regional Student Group from the ISCB-SC
- Ten Simple Rules for Graduate Students
- Student queries may be directed at Sanne Abeln (VU), Douwe Molenaar (VU), Anton Feenstra (VU) or Huub Hoefsloot (UvA).