Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Rules for Assignments and Exams
From Master Projects
Revision as of 13:54, 30 June 2014 by Feenstra
Rules for Exams and Assignments in the courses:
- Fundamentals of Bioinformatics
- Algorithms in Sequence Analysis
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Bioinformatics for Translational Medicine
- You can only pass a course, if the weighted average over all Individual work (individual assignments, exam) was sufficient (5.5 or higher). Individual work does not include project work (FoB project), and assignments done in pairs or groups.
- You can only take the final exam, if all assignments have been handed in.
- You are allowed one resit of your final exam, this resit needs to take place before the end of the next period, and will generally be an oral exam.
- All assignments need to be 5.0 or higher
- You can only resubmit one assignment (in case you missed a deadline or scored under a 5.0). This assignment needs to be handed in before the end of the next period.
- For each day of unauthorised delay after the deadline, an assignment will incur a penalty of 0.5 point subtracted from the final mark for this assignment.