Bioinformatics and Systems Biology student talks
From Master Projects
Revision as of 07:49, 26 June 2013 by San550
How to plan your presentation?
- ask permission from your supervisor to ask for a timeslot
- you need to hand in a first version of your thesis a week BEFORE your presentation. We may ask you to make some changes to the thesis after the presentation.
- make an appointment with your VU-supervisor
- send a title and abstract
- indicate who needs to attend (e.g., supervisors)
- The schedule is available at Master's Thesis Presentations
Presentations for Master Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Final presentation for major or minor master project
- Defence for research proposal
- Research talk during minor or major master project