Bioinformatics and Systems Biology student talks
How to plan your presentation?
- at the start of your internship, as part of the planning, you will get a provisional presentation date (see schedule below)
- ask permission from your supervisor to ask for a timeslot
- you need to hand in a first version of your thesis two weeks before your presentation. We may ask you to make some changes to the thesis after the presentation.
- make an appointment with your internal (VU/UvA) supervisor
- send a title and abstract
- indicate who needs to attend (e.g., supervisors)
Presentations for Master Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Final presentation for major or minor master project
- Defence for research proposal
- Research talk during minor or major master project
You should pick an available slot together with your supervisor (internal and/or external as applicable). When you have a date, let your (internal - VU or UvA) supervisor know. Your (internal - VU or UvA) supervisor should make sure at least two teachers can and will be present - this is required for grading.