Bioinformatics and Systems Biology student talks
From Master Projects
Revision as of 10:49, 24 August 2012 by Feenstra
How to plan your presentation?
- make an appointment with our educational administrator Ilse Thomson (room S3.54 , WN)
- send a title and abstract
- indicate who needs to attend (e.g., supervisors)
- you need to hand in a first version of your thesis a week BEFORE your presentation. We may ask you to make some changes to the thesis after the presentation.
- The schedule is available at Master's Thesis Presentations
- time slot: every Friday from 11:00 - 12:30 in room M2.12
Presentations for Master Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Final presentation for major or minor master project
- Defence for research proposal
- Research talk during minor or major master project