Bioinformatics and Systems Biology student talks
How to plan your presentation?
- at the start of your internship, as part of the planning, you will get a provisional presentation date (see schedule below)
- ask permission from your supervisor to ask for a timeslot
- you need to hand in a first version of your thesis two weeks before your presentation. We may ask you to make some changes to the thesis after the presentation.
- make an appointment with your internal (VU/UvA) supervisor
- send a title and abstract
- indicate who needs to attend (e.g., supervisors)
- The schedule is available at Presentation and Graduation dates Schedule
Presentations for Master Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Final presentation for major or minor master project
- Defence for research proposal
- Research talk during minor or major master project
We have a fixed number of slots on the Wednesday afternoon, two weeks before the grade deadline at the education office, see Presentation and Graduation dates Schedule.
You should pick an available slot together with your supervisor (internal and/or external as applicable). When you have a date, let your (internal - VU or UvA) supervisor remove it from the list above, or ask me via e-mail to do that. Your (internal - VU or UvA) supervisor should make sure at least two teachers can and will be present - this is required for grading.