Bioinformatics and Systems Biology student talks
How to plan your presentation?
- ask permission from your supervisor to present
- get approval from your supervisor for your (draft) thesis
- ask our secretary for a date from the available time slots
- include your supervisors in cc.
- include your a supervisor-approved (draft) version of your thesis, at least two weeks prior to your presentation
- include a title and abstract
- indicate who needs to attend: all your supervisors (at least two people)
- We may ask you to make some changes to the thesis after the presentation.
You can see the timeslots on our IBIVU group calendar, as 'student presentations'. Typically, we have one afternoon per month, but more options at the end of the academic year, in June. Note that due to holidays, it is in principle not possible to present during the summer months (July and August).