- Main source for this course is the syllabus in Blackboard: [bb.vu.nl]
- An old and proven method: "Calculus made easy": 
- http://www.sosmath.com/ - SOS
- Main source: the same syllabus as above
- Lectures by Gilbert Strang (highly recommended): MIT OpenCourseWare
- "Linear algebra and its applications" by Gilbert Strang (bit expensive but very good)
This class is mainly to refresh mathematics from highschool. Near the end new topics will be discussed that are relevant for systems biology. If the material is new, some extra study will be necessary. We provided some suggested books and a website but other materials will do as well. On the internet there is a lot of material for basic calculus.