From Master Projects
- The schedule of the presentation day 'Bioinformatics meets Systems Biology' is available.
- The symposium will take place in Artis Zoo, in the lecture room “De Volharding” (Artis - Building 42 highlighted in a yellow circle), which is at 10-15 min. walking distance from the main entrance. You should have a ticket, if not please ask Douwe
- For the Bioinformatics 'discussion groups', one or two students from each group present the work. All group members should participate in answering questions.
- We expect each student to ask at least one question during the whole day - we will (try to) keep track of that! As part of the discussion group, it would be a good idea to prepare several questions in advance - you should have a pretty good idea of the contents :-) Your question might be for one of the Bioinformatics or the Sytems Biology presentations, that does not matter (but it cannot be your own group, obviously).
Documents for Practical project:
- Practical Manual
- Technical Manual FoB_2012.pdf
- blast binary download; you also need BLOSUM62
Deadline final report: Friday October 5th.
- Leaders: Alumit Mannheim, Victor Rijks
- Members: Ruigi Han (E), Arlo Hoogeveen (A), Supawat Prabpracha (H), Paul Nijssen (G), Danne Elbers (F), Evert Schone (B), Joleen Traats (C), Wouter Woud (C), Wouter Stegeman (D)
- Leaders: Stephan Pauw, Svetlana
- Members: Patrick van der Berg (I), Yasser Alnakhli (H), David Hagos (I), Aristeidis Kondylidis (?, SCOP), Alexandros Valetopoulos (C), Marit Hoff-Hoffmayer-Zlotnik (F), Claire Baudier (G), Maria Djordjanova (B)
- Leaders: Eva, Maxim
- Members: Tom Constandse (F), Erwin Klein (B), Michiel Thiecke (H), Robbert Geerts(D), Mandy de Kwaasteniet(I), Vincent de Ruijter (A), Jacomien Feilzer (D), Jochem Bijlard (G)
- Overall comparison
- Leader: Maurits
- Members: Stefan Payralbe (A), Chris Hettinga (D), Fedde Schaefer (F), Marine Milo (F), Sun Chonglu (G), Mandlakayise Nhleko (H), Aphiwe Mqunyana (B), Manfred Malleier (C)