Thesis Design presentations
From Master Projects
Revision as of 06:51, 27 January 2015 by Laroyo
2 Feb 2015 (Monday)
- Time: 15.30-17.00 hours
- Each student will have 8 minutes (4 minutes presentation/4 minutes feedback).
- Have max 5 slides covering the following topics
- Title, student name & supervisor(s) names, institution(s)
- What is the Context & Problem statement for your research; why is it important and relevant to others; who are your users (target group)
- What are you Scientific Research Questions? Motivate their choice
- What is your Approach & Method in order to answer your RQs? This should also include an evaluation strategy.
- What is the Expected outcome and contribution of your work?
- The supervisor(s) need to be present at the presentation.
- All students should be present for all the presentations.
- Thesis Design presentation is part of the overall Thesis Design grade.
- Requirement for presentation: submit/upload Thesis Design document by 30 January 2015
To register for presentation, each student has to send an email to Mojca Lovrencak by 28 January 2015 with the following:
- student name
- title of thesis
The final schedule of the presentation times will be available at: http://wiki.cs.vu.nl/mp/index.php/Presentations